*the candle flickers while I wait for You. The night trembles watchfully
*I run after You. I gather dust and debris.
* silence awakens me.
*I am looking for You. I am looking at myself
* I followed You to the stream and You joined the river. I followed You to the river and You flowed into the sea.
*have I been in a dream? Traveling years to meet You.
*if You are the city and Ali is the door through which one enters.. who is this centennial guard that checks everyone who yearns to knock.
* there are voices all around. I cannot decipher which one is Yours.
Tell everyone to leave. The one remaining is I
*let me die at Your feet.
No, let yourself live in My heart
* I leave the window open every night. But You don’t come every night.. I feel I may have lost You or never had You.
*don’t leave the window open.
I enter through your heart
*I saw an empty bench today. I want to sit there with You and wait for dawn
*the night will be long , I hope. we can sit on the bench and talk. Ill listen to You and fill my basket with Your words. I won’t interrupt
* then You will ask me to say something. Ill smile and ask a question so that You continue to fill my basket
* I don’t know my etiquette when I sit beside You. I laugh too loud..throw cares to the wind. I cry when a child loses a balloon. I fear loss